Monday, April 23, 2007

quick word of advice

do not be afraid of pepperidge farm's flavour-blasted line of goldfish crackers. I waited far too long before trying the atomic bbq, having been turned off by the bold metallic packaging. big mistake. atomic bbq is delicious. it is like savoury candy. I think I could probably survive on atomic bbq goldfish and multivitamins.

xtreme pizza, on the other hand, is vile. I do not know what I was thinking when I bought it. I wonder if I could sell an almost-full bag of goldfish on ebay. I bet they would fetch a tidy sum once people found out they were from a celebrity blogger.

3 comments:

Luke said...

Simon, any snack food named after a weapon of mass destruction cannot be good for you. Would you eat "Mustard Gas-Tangy" potato chips, or "Anthrax-Splattered" pretzels? I thought not.

Also, perhaps if you posted picture of the Western Med class of '08 burlesque show on the blog, you would have more bids?

simon said...

mustard gas-tangy potato chips sound rather exciting, to be honest. I would eat those for sure.

just so that you do not get prematurely excited about getting free tamiflu, we are the class of 2009, not 2008.

Luke said...

Rats. I was looking forward to stockpiling. I will just pick up loads of kimchi instead.

BTW, make sure you don't drink your tap water.