Tuesday, December 19, 2006

laughercize

with the season 2 dvd of grey's anatomy exhausted, mila's excuse for skipping pilates finally ran out. she had been on pilates break on account of finding it too taxing in the mornings to swap the grey's dvd for the pilates disc.

anyway, not only has this been a rough time for mila's physical tone, but it has also been most emotionally taxing on yours truly. you see, with no pilates to power-up mila's 'power house,' she insisted that the best exercise for her abs was frequent laughing. no light giggles, mind, she was planning on deep abdominal gufaws. the only problem was that she felt I was not funny enough, so I got yelled at constantly to make jokes and in general to be more merry. I am glad pilates is back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i forgot to tell you. i figured because we are going away so soon, there was no need to start up again with my pilates. i will probably make it one of my new year resolutions though, not to worry.