Sunday, December 17, 2006

fast food nation

for the past few days mila has been insisting that there is a large arby's logo outside our window. thinking it was only her overly-large serving of pad thai talking, I contentedly sat in my non-window-facing seat and continued on with my dinner, oblivious to the commercialization going on in our very neighbourhood.

finally one night I went over to the window to look at this alleged logo. indeed, some household nearby has erected a large arby's 10-gallon hat, in arby's red no less. I suspect that the owners of this hat may claim it is a festive bell, but unfortunately the strobe setting that they have selected precludes the detailed examination which could decide this matter one way or the other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The person putting up the Arby's hat obviously has very good taste.

simon said...

thinking about arby's is making me nauseous.