Monday, May 29, 2006

blogs are draining

this has been the most stressful thing I have done in a long time. some article by an author of questionable merit convinced me to get a livejournal, it was presented as what all the cool kids were doing. but then I tried that out and was getting worried because I had to pick some ghetto username because the good ones were all taken, and I was worried that would be the name of my blog, and that wouldn't do, of course. so now I'm on this 'blogger' business and I am very worried how this will affect my cred.

with that whole trainwreck behind me, blogger starts asking for blog names and templates and god knows what else. I wanted to throw up my hands and yell at it to do whatever it wanted. I don't care any more! just give me a blog! I want to write witty things like everyone else! but my microphone was turned off so I figured blogger wouldn't hear.

WHERE IS SPELL CHECK don't they know I can't spell?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simon, I am so happy that you decided to start a blog! I was slightly dismayed, however, to see the subtitle "sophomoric claptrap". How have you managed to hide for so many years that you are a high school student with gonorrhea?!?! xoxox Mila

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! thank you.

maemu

p.s. although I am a little dismayed that your are blogger-ing rather than lj-ing. I don't know if my brain can handle the shift in formats.

Anonymous said...

You know, this whole blog reminds me intensely of Adrian Mole. You should get an lj.

shift

Anonymous said...

That would make me Pandora!

Anonymous said...

yes.